ERIK CHASE "KYLE'S BIGGEST LOSER" WAS A NBC SEASON 9:

ERIK CHASE "KYLE'S BIGGEST LOSER" WAS A NBC SEASON 9:
THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF ONE MAN'S JOURNEY TO GET THIN WITH OR WITHOUT "THE BIGGEST LOSER" SHOW!!

Myself, Dina Mercado from season 8, and my new friend Ashley

Myself, Dina Mercado from season 8, and my new friend Ashley
Say Low-Fat Cheesy!!

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2 of The Biggest Loser

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2 of The Biggest Loser
Look Mom, I'm taking my picture with Mrs. Tennessee!!

Myself, Sione and Felipe Fa from season 7, Dina Mercado from season 8

Myself, Sione and Felipe Fa from season 7, Dina Mercado from season 8
Go Blue!!

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2, and Tracey Yukich from season 8

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2, and Tracey Yukich from season 8
Erik I've got to tell you about Spaghetti Squash. . . It's really yummy!!

David Griffin from season 4 of The Biggest Loser

David Griffin from season 4 of The Biggest Loser
David that's some pear you got there!!

Myself and Liz Young from season 8

Myself and Liz Young from season 8
Erik, I'm one healthy momma now, I've been drinking almond milk!!

Myself, Dina Mercado and Liz Young from season 8

Myself, Dina Mercado and Liz Young from season 8
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. . wait a minute Dina Dina Dina and Liz Liz Liz! Don't they look great. . .Season 8!!

Myself, Dina Mercado and Filipe Fa

Myself, Dina Mercado and Filipe Fa
You're the man. . . Erik Chase!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The first ten pounds gone

Well, guys it's time to update you on the "The New Me Wait and See" blog that I started a couple of weeks ago. For the past twelve months my wife and I have been trying to have a baby. While the thought of getting pregnant is easy for most unexpecting parents, it's not always as easy as it looks. Certain complications can start long before you can even begin the process of having children. Certain stresses, hormone imbalances, obesity, genectics, and other unknown complications can make planning for a baby almost impossible. What's worse is when you find out that your pregnant, the thought of taking care of the newborn brings on its own set of challenges for the new parents. So after turning 30, having some tests taken, "The doctors say" that I may not be able to have kids. I have to admit that I threw a pity party for myself on Friday when I got some results back, and again the wound was opened today when I went to see a urologist (A doctor who works with male anatomy). I admit that I have said and done some terrible things in my life, and I felt that I deserved every bit of this, and after my anger had subsided. . . after a few dissappointed and upset texts were sent to my wife and pastor. . . I turned. . . to the book of JOB. . . and then I get a text from my pastor that said to turn to Job 42:12, and this is what it said "Now the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning, for he had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, one thousand yoke of oxen, and one thousand female donkeys". 13-"He also had seven sons and three daughters."
This process has been difficult for both me and my wife, but I have been processing this verse all day, and it brings me to tears every time I hear it in my head. Why? David Gardiner's prophesy over me and my wife mirrored this scripture. . Lois and Kay's prophesy over me and my wife was that of having children. . . our pastor. . . church members. . . and strangers have come up to us and said that not only children but twins, too!! I know I have a point to all of this and that is that what the locust has destroyed in my life can and will be restored ten fold. I had my pity party, now I want my breakthrough. . . now and forever. . . the victory. I'm so sorry Lord for disobeying you and complicating things in my life. I fully give my life to you, and eventhough I was mad. . . I know who my God is! What has happened in the past is dead, now I'm to look towards a bright and beautiful new life in the future. Thank you for keeping me alive long enough to break this generational curse, and to draw closer to You! I want to be fully submerged in Your saving mercy and grace!! Selah!

And now that everyone is up-to-date
Here's the update on my health
My blood pressure has gone done, Thank You Jesus

I've lost TEN POUNDS since Thursday, Thank You Jesus

And. . . I'm alive long enough to share my story on this blog, Thank You Jesus!!

God, I'm ready to be sewed up with Your finest Gold Thread!!!

Followers and Friends,
Keep The Chase Family in Your Thoughts and Prayers
We May be going through the storm, but we can see The Shore!!

God Bless and Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear this news. And yet, so proud of you for taking it like a champ! Congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete