ERIK CHASE "KYLE'S BIGGEST LOSER" WAS A NBC SEASON 9:

ERIK CHASE "KYLE'S BIGGEST LOSER" WAS A NBC SEASON 9:
THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF ONE MAN'S JOURNEY TO GET THIN WITH OR WITHOUT "THE BIGGEST LOSER" SHOW!!

Myself, Dina Mercado from season 8, and my new friend Ashley

Myself, Dina Mercado from season 8, and my new friend Ashley
Say Low-Fat Cheesy!!

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2 of The Biggest Loser

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2 of The Biggest Loser
Look Mom, I'm taking my picture with Mrs. Tennessee!!

Myself, Sione and Felipe Fa from season 7, Dina Mercado from season 8

Myself, Sione and Felipe Fa from season 7, Dina Mercado from season 8
Go Blue!!

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2, and Tracey Yukich from season 8

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2, and Tracey Yukich from season 8
Erik I've got to tell you about Spaghetti Squash. . . It's really yummy!!

David Griffin from season 4 of The Biggest Loser

David Griffin from season 4 of The Biggest Loser
David that's some pear you got there!!

Myself and Liz Young from season 8

Myself and Liz Young from season 8
Erik, I'm one healthy momma now, I've been drinking almond milk!!

Myself, Dina Mercado and Liz Young from season 8

Myself, Dina Mercado and Liz Young from season 8
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. . wait a minute Dina Dina Dina and Liz Liz Liz! Don't they look great. . .Season 8!!

Myself, Dina Mercado and Filipe Fa

Myself, Dina Mercado and Filipe Fa
You're the man. . . Erik Chase!!

Friday, June 12, 2009

It's 2:00 a.m. Lord

I was trying to sleep, but God has been speaking to me. . . I thought that it was weird to be woken up again. . . but when God speaks, you listen. I'm encouraged about some events that will be happening in my life, and for once in my life God is telling me that I'm back on track. Do you ever feel that way, that no matter how many directions you get, you still end up lost? Well, I did. . . that is. . . until. . . you guessed it. . . I found God!! As I was driving home from work today, I was noticing a beautiful fireworks display. . . could it be. . . the fourth of July? No. . . however it was a marvelous fireworks display none-the-less. How interesting that after talking about fire in church yesterday that here we are looking at fire in the sky. Okay it's 2:00 in the morning. . . right. . . I got it. . . how does all this connect? Well, I'm getting to that. . . you know, people ramble at 2:00 in the morning, but God was showing me that it does not have to be the fourth of July for us to celebrate our independence. . . that's right. . . come on I'm going to spit this one out for you guys so that it can stick. . . listen to what God is saying. "It does not have to be the fourth of July to celebrate independence". He went on to tell me that independence started the day I sent My Son to wash away your sins by dying on the cross. The lightning during a storm kind of stands as a reminder of that. Let's think about this, I'll break it down for you:
Here are the similarities when you look at lightning in the sky to reminding us of Christ dying for our sins

1)Dark sky-Darkness or Sin, Lightning-Light in the Darkness, Jesus "lamp unto our feet"
2)When lightning strikes, it splits up the sky just like when the veil was torn when Christ was crucified---and---the lightning in the sky looks like. . . are ready for this. . . an earthquake
what happened when Jesus was crucified, there was a massive earthquake and the tremors or aftershock of the earthquake was felt in hell.

If you can think of more, let me know. . . I just think its awesome that God is and will always be!!
I'm learning a lot about my surroundings, and that God made all of this to admire. The next time you see a thunder storm think about what God is saying through all of it.

doh-sha-tah-go-ka-rashanne-ke-na-tah-shetah, yah-ta-na-sho-ra-kanay-da-na-shatia
Lord God I thank you for the storm, and let us be able to receive all the blessings that You have to offer to Your children, Selah!!

I'm ready for the rain---and---the Reign!!

No comments:

Post a Comment