ERIK CHASE "KYLE'S BIGGEST LOSER" WAS A NBC SEASON 9:

ERIK CHASE "KYLE'S BIGGEST LOSER" WAS A NBC SEASON 9:
THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF ONE MAN'S JOURNEY TO GET THIN WITH OR WITHOUT "THE BIGGEST LOSER" SHOW!!

Myself, Dina Mercado from season 8, and my new friend Ashley

Myself, Dina Mercado from season 8, and my new friend Ashley
Say Low-Fat Cheesy!!

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2 of The Biggest Loser

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2 of The Biggest Loser
Look Mom, I'm taking my picture with Mrs. Tennessee!!

Myself, Sione and Felipe Fa from season 7, Dina Mercado from season 8

Myself, Sione and Felipe Fa from season 7, Dina Mercado from season 8
Go Blue!!

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2, and Tracey Yukich from season 8

Myself, Ryan Kelley from season 2, and Tracey Yukich from season 8
Erik I've got to tell you about Spaghetti Squash. . . It's really yummy!!

David Griffin from season 4 of The Biggest Loser

David Griffin from season 4 of The Biggest Loser
David that's some pear you got there!!

Myself and Liz Young from season 8

Myself and Liz Young from season 8
Erik, I'm one healthy momma now, I've been drinking almond milk!!

Myself, Dina Mercado and Liz Young from season 8

Myself, Dina Mercado and Liz Young from season 8
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. . wait a minute Dina Dina Dina and Liz Liz Liz! Don't they look great. . .Season 8!!

Myself, Dina Mercado and Filipe Fa

Myself, Dina Mercado and Filipe Fa
You're the man. . . Erik Chase!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Before and After: the Sequel








{ABOVE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT ARE PICTURES OF MY BEFORE, AFTER, BEFORE AGAIN WHICH IS NOW THE PRESENT LOOK. . . AND THE LAST IS WHERE I NEED TO BE AGAIN}

I don't know how many of you watch NBC's "The Biggest Loser". . . but I do!!! About two years ago, I lost my dad to a massive heart attack. For all of my life, my dad had been morbidly obese. I too have had my battles with weight loss, and I want to make a difference!! It's time to get up off the couch and get healthy. What inspired such a sudden change? Why now after two years? Well. . . back to the show! There are these two contestants this season that are a father and son couple. Ron is the father and Mike is Ron's son. Mike also has a younger brother named Max who is also Morbidly obese. When they started the show, they collectively weighed a whopping 800 plus pounds!! That's kind of strange because at one time, my dad and I weighed collectively around 800 pounds together!! Now, after 18 weeks they have lost over 300 pounds as a team. . . so after crying about some memories of me and my dad, and seeing this once over 800 pound father and son team complete a 26 mile marathon. . . I thought. . . why not me? What have I been waiting for? I had the victory once before, what has got in my way? Pride. . . It's the only answer that seems to make sense! So now. . . what? Erik begins the transformation again. . . and my blog will be logging the journey. See first hand what I eat and how much I exercise. Maybe only one person will read this blog, but if that one person changes the lives of thousands. . . well. . . I guess the person of this one person is. . . done!!













No comments:

Post a Comment